You are not the only one who is worried about this topic. Many companies are searching for the best WordPress chatbot, and their reasons might differ from yours.
What is a WordPress Chatbot?
WordPress Chatbot is AI-powered customer support and sales tool that can be installed as a plugin to the CMS platform. It helps you capture leads, qualify them as prospects, and boost sales. Chatbots allow you to resolve customer queries quickly and route difficult ones to the appropriate department.
A chatbot could help welcome visitors to their WordPress site. Others may wish to avoid invalid chats, making their operators less productive. No matter the reason, the solution is the same: get the best WordPress bot.
Here we have a list of the top WordPress chatbot plugins.
Before we dive into the list, let’s look at some of the undeniable advantages of using Chatbots for WordPress Websites and how to choose the Best Chatbot for Your WordPress Website.
Advantages of using Chatbots for WordPress Websites
- Collecting more information about your customers is more accessible than any other digital support platform. It lets you get to know your customers better and improves their experience with you.
- Your brand can personalize every customer experience based on the chatbot’s data. This allows you to increase conversion rates and encourages customers to return more often.
- Operator burnout is reduced by answering frequently asked questions. Chatbots can help you speed up support requests and answer all common questions at once. This allows operators to concentrate on more complex queries and improve their efficiency.
- Increases sign-ups and, eventually, your contact list. A WordPress chatbot plugin has another undisputed benefit: it encourages visitors to sign up for your newsletters or events, increasing your contact list.
- A WordPress chatbot plugin can help your business communicate with more customers than other platforms. You can have and manage multiple buyers at the same time. A chatbot plugin on WordPress can manage as many customers as you like or even more buyers.
How to choose the Best Chatbot for Your WordPress Website
This section will help you choose the right chatbot option for you. The following are essential factors to consider:
1. Works with Branching Logic
It is essential to check whether the chatbot works with branching logic when searching for the best one for your WordPress website. This functionality is essential and should not be overlooked by any chatbot service provider. If you can’t find this function, you will likely sign up for a poor chatbot system.
2. Numerous Chatbot Templates Available
It is essential to check if chatbot templates are available from the service provider. Chatbot templates can help you save time and get started building your website.
3. Send Chats to Humans Automatically
Chatbots should also be available to operators if they cannot answer questions, and this will improve customer satisfaction and prevent them from repeating themselves.
4. Booking Appointments Made Easy
Although it only focuses on one function, it is nonetheless very important. It will allow you to get to know your prospects and convert them into leads. Similar operations in lead generation include sign-ups for newsletters, webinars, and even sales events.
5. Mobile works efficiently
Your chatbot functionality must be mobile-friendly. We all have reasons, and there should be an option for you to monitor chatbot conversations from wherever you are and to intervene if the chatbot is not providing the expected answer.
Let’s now jump straight into the list
WSChat is a live chat service that integrates seamlessly with WordPress. Pusher WebSockets APIs allow you to connect with any server. You can also use your server, and you can use it to streamline your customer interactions. It also has advanced options like file attachments and unlimited chat history.
The premium version of this plugin allows you to integrate Google’s DialogFlow to create a chatbot that answers customer questions even when agents aren’t online.
WSChat – WordPress Live Chat Key Features
- WordPress live chat integration without external API calls
- Display the status of your support team’s online availability.
- Notify agents about new messages and offer automatic replies.
- Numerous customization options.
- Free version available
- The Premium version starts at US$69.00 to US$199.00/year.
ChatBot by ProProfs is a solution for businesses that want to avoid the technical difficulties associated with setting up chatbot plugins. It doesn’t require any programming skills to set it up and get started on your website. This chatbot uses branching logic to allow you to create a conversation between customers and the chatbot.
This chatbot can be used on mobile devices. This means you can change this chatbot’s conversation flow even while on the go. This chatbot can be integrated with a knowledgebase solution in seconds. This integration will make it easier to answer common questions, and it will be helpful to integrate it with the help desk.
This integration allows the bot to convert complicated questions into tickets that can be accessed online by operators.
ProProfs Chatbot Key Features
- Integrates into the help desk
- Uses branching logic
- Integrates the knowledge base
- Compatible with mobile devices
- Provides detailed reports
It starts at $499/year.
WP-Chatbot Messenger is one the most popular WordPress chatbots, with over 10,000 active installations. The plugin is easy to set up and allows you to receive customer messages via a Facebook page or the chatbot widget.
This WordPress chatbot allows you to share marketing messages or answer FAQs, and it will reach more customers.
WP-Chatbot for Messenger Key Features
- WordPress chatbot plugin customization: Shape, colors, page location
- All chats from Messenger and the website chatbot can be viewed in one inbox.
- Templates and Builder to Create Custom Chatbots for WordPress
- InstaChamp Platinum: $9.95/mo
- MobileMonkey Startup Edition: $59/mo
Tidio’s chatbot setup process is also completely automated. The chatbot plugin makes it easy to answer repetitive questions quicker. It will automatically capture leads and segment them into qualified contacts.
It also automatically replies to chats agents have missed while handling other conversations. You can reduce the number of situations in which your operators are exhausted.
Tidio Key Features
- Multiple chatbot templates
- Allows you unlimited chatbots
- Tracks unique visitors per month
- Showcases product recommendations
- Answers repetitive questions
Starts at $39/mo.
Chatra’s chatbot can be used to answer common questions and complete routine tasks such as answering website queries. Your visitors don’t need to contact your support team to learn about specific features. After obtaining consent, it also collects data about leads.
It also helps you target the right buyer profiles by sending them targeted welcome messages. Your chatbots will help you identify qualified buyers and can then be used to pursue a sale.
Chatra Key Features
- Captures lead quicker
- Answers to frequently asked questions
- Your right buyer profile is targeted
- Available for both Android and iOS mobile apps
- Zapier Integration
- Free Plan: $0/agent/mo
- Essential Plan: $17/agent/mo
- Pro Plan: $23/agent/mo
Join.Chat is an optional WhatsApp WordPress chatting plugin. It allows you to activate a chatbot, and it is called Svachat. This chatbot can answer questions related to your product or company.
This chatbot for WordPress can be used as an extension to a WordPress chatting plugin. You can choose from pre-written questions or answers and reply with numbers to indicate your choice.
Join.Chat Key Features
- WhatsApp Contact button for WordPress Sites
- Chatbot provides answers in bullet points, so customers can select the answers they want
- Chatbot messages include links that direct customers to support resources
- You can switch to a WhatsApp support agent
Pricing (Svachat chatbot):
- $24 for installation for one website
- $48 for three websites
- $149 for an unlimited number of websites.
Chatbot for WordPress is an intuitive, functional chatbot that can be installed for online businesses. It includes templates for customer support and lead generation. Additionally, it integrates with Google Dialogflow to provide AI chat capabilities.
Chatbot for WordPress’ basic version is ideal for small businesses and personal websites. Premium features include a chatbot builder and Messenger integration. Exit-intent messages are also available in the premium version.
QuantumCloud Chatbot Key Features
- Call requests, automated FAQs, and feedback messages
- Drag-and-drop chatbot creator to create custom WordPress chatbots
- Integration with Facebook Messenger, Google Dialogflow AI bot software
- Personal plan – $25/year for personal websites or bloggers; one-site installation is the best.
- Master plan – $88/year Best for online businesses, install on up to 100 websites.
- Ultimate plan – $239/year WordPress native conversational forms for media, live chat, Facebook Messenger integration, and multilanguage support.
Crisp recently added their chatbot functionality to their unlimited plan. Many of their prospects have taken to liking their chatbot. The multilingual chatbot is one of the highlights of the product. This allows you to reach a wider audience and provide a comprehensive support experience.
It captures leads automatically without the need for forms. It allows your team to schedule meetings or book appointments.
Crisp Key Features
- Routes to the right people
- Assists with common questions
- You can send messages in multiple languages
- Qualifies the right leads without the need for forms
- Book meetings and appointments
- Free Plan: $0/mo
- Pro Plan: $25/mo
- Unlimited Plan: $95/mo
Chaport, like other options on the list, offers both chatbots and live chat to its customers. The chatbot is easy to use and requires no programming skills. Your business will soon be able to capture leads once you have added Chaport.
Apart from support tools, you can integrate the platform with third-party platforms.
In seconds, you can plug in with platforms such as Facebook, Slack, and MailChimp. This allows you to run marketing campaigns and enhance your support processes.
Chaport Key Features
- Requires no coding skills
- Captures leads in seconds
- Integrates with third-party platforms
- Routes chats to the right agent
- Send a message of welcome to your target buyers
- Free Plan: $0/mon
- Premium Plan: $15/mon
- Business Plan: $23/mon
- Enterprise Plan: Request a quote
HubSpot, a CRM and sales platform, offers a variety of customer service features, including a chatbot. HubSpot’s AI chat function allows customization to match your website’s look and feel. You can even customize the conversation to match different pages on your platform.
HubSpot automatically saves conversations and logs them in the conversation inbox. This allows your team to see how conversations were conducted. Chatbots can also book meetings and appointments, answer support questions, or qualify leads.
It’s easy to make friends, natural-sounding conversations with the HubSpot chatbot creator. You can also use it to automatically follow up after a conversation has been completed, so customers will know what the next steps are.
HubSpot Key Features
- Mobile access
- Appointment scheduling
- Lead qualification
- Universal inbox
- Third-party integrations
- Live chat
- 400 native integrations
- Ticket creation
- Lead qualification
- Easy-to-view analytics dashboard
- Free trial: 14 days
- Free plan: free forever plan includes basic bots and live chat options
- Starter: $45/month
- Professional: $800/month
- Enterprise: $3,200/month
How do you add a chatbot to WordPress?
It’s easy to add a chatbot to your WordPress website. These steps will help you get your chatbot up and running quickly once you have chosen a plugin.
- Go to the tab labeled “Plugins” on your WordPress Dashboard.
- Click on the “Add New” button at the top of the page.
- The search bar tool will be displayed. Enter the desired chatbot plugin. You can use “WP Chatbot” or “Collect.chat”.
- The plugin you want should now appear. To continue, click on “Install Now.”
- Once the plugin has been installed, activate it. Click on the “Activate” button to activate it.
- You will only need to create an account from this point. Depending on your chosen WordPress chatbot plugin, your account setup may vary.