One of the most crucial tasks that any website owner should do is email marketing. Email marketing sends promotional messages to a target audience, consumers, or a group of individuals via email.
Deciding on the best plugin to use for email marketing can be a bit confusing and complicated.
To successfully promote your business using email marketing, you need to consider some essential features before choosing an email marketing plugin for your website. Selecting a good email marketing plugin can be confusing as most platforms have similar characteristics.
In this article, we’re are going to look at some of the best plugins for email marketing in 2022.
From working with some and extensive research on the others, in no particular order, we have put together a list of some of the best email marketing plugins out there in the market in 2022.
- Mailchimp for WordPress (MC4WP)
- Mail Optin
- Covert Pro
Before we go into the specifics of choosing the best email marketing plugin for your WordPress site, let’s look at
some key characteristics to consider.
Features to consider before choosing an email marketing plugin
An easily customizable plugin is one of the essential features to look out for when you want to choose a plugin. The plugin must have options that enable you to add a signup form, a survey landing page, an update profile form and an unsubscribe form.
It’s critical to gather information about the people who subscribe to you to make decisions and take action. As a result, to improve email campaigns, the plugin must allow you to obtain subscriber metrics.
Additionally, the plugin should have sophisticated features such as market targeting, pop-up forms, and other vital triggers. Keeping them will allow users to join up at any possible moment while on your site.
Customer help should always be available through the plugin. Check to see if it provides 24/7 support to its users via various channels.
It’s ideal if the plugin allows you to monitor form submissions from the WordPress backend, making it easier for you to access and manage your subscribers and their entries.
Before we get on the list of plugins, it is essential to note some problems that you may encounter if you choose a bad plugin.
- The site may crash due to errors
- Slow loading times
- Make your website vulnerable to security flaws
- Malicious codes could be added to the site
- The site may be unresponsive
Now to the list.
With over 2 million active installations, MC4WP: Mailchimp for WordPress is one of the most popular WordPress email marketing plugins. It has many features that will help you increase your Mailchimp lists and create better newsletters.
Mailchimp for WordPress also has built-in support for WooCommerce, Contact Form 7, Gravity Forms, Ninja Forms 3, BuddyPress, MemberPress, Events Manager, and several other plugins.
These integrations allow you to sign up visitors for Mailchimp using any form on your website, such as the checkout or comment forms.
MC4WP Key Features:
- Allows you to create forms that are both user-friendly and appealing and integrate with existing forms.
- Let’s you subscribe from anywhere and display your signup options in various places, including articles, pages, widget areas, and more.
- MC4WP has built-in support for integration with WooCommerce, Contact Form 7, Gravity Forms, Ninja Forms 3, BuddyPress, MemberPress, Events Manager, and several other plugins.
- Each signup attempt generates analytics. These analytics allows you to determine which signup methods and pages perform best on your site.
- When a form is submitted, an email notification will send automatically. You can also personalize the email to send it directly rather than through Mailchimp.
- MC4WP is designed to be extensible, so you have complete control over the customization process.
HubSpot is a multi-purpose WordPress plugin for contact management, live chat, analytics, and form creation. Forms and pop-ups are included in the HubSpot WordPress Plugin, which allows you to create forms and pop-ups using an easy drag-and-drop interface. HubSpot automatically collects submissions from any form on your WordPress site and adds them as leads to your CRM, allowing you to start nurturing them into loyal customers right away.
This plugin includes 20+ pre-designed email templates that you may use right away. You also have the option of personalizing the messages and content for the subscribers.
HubSpot Key Features:
- Let’s create stunning emails using the drag-and-drop editor, with no need for additional design expertise.
Allows you to create user-friendly and attractive forms and integrate them with existing forms.
- Compatible with numerous apps, including WooCommerce, Stripe, Gravity Forms, and more. Subject lines, content, links, attachments, and calls-to-action can all be customized based on the subscriber’s lifecycle stage.
- Built-in analysis to help optimize your sales and marketing actions for better email marketing and overall business.
MailPoet is among the most popular free and versatile WordPress newsletter plugins. You may quickly import an existing list from your CRM or another marketing automation solution or develop forms and add them to your site utilizing widgets to manage your subscribers. The drag-and-drop email builder allows you to easily design adaptive emails that work on just about any device or email system.
Anyone with fewer than 1,000 subscribers can use MailPoet for free, but subscribing gives you more features. Among other sophisticated capabilities, premium customers may observe which subscribers have opened an email and which links people click on within your email.
Mailpoet Key Features:
- Create emails from scratch or choose from many pre-made templates.
- Ability to set up automatic emails to notify your subscribers when new posts are published.
- Removes unengaged subscribers automatically from your list.
- Create and manage several subscriber lists in WordPress.
- Ability to segment your mailing list and offer personalized material to individuals who have signed up.
- Provides a free WooCommerce email customizer that allows you to personalize your store’s email layouts. As a result, you can send emails for first-time purchases, cart recovery emails, etc.
Newsletter is a WordPress-specific email marketing solution with everything you need to get started. You may use the plugin to add a subscription form or pop-up to your site, write emails with a drag-and-drop builder, segment your leads with multi-list targeting, and send newsletters to help spread your blog material.
It allows you to have an unlimited number of subscribers and newsletters and sufficient statistics and tracking capabilities.
Newsletter Key Features:
- From the status panel, you can check your mailing capability and configuration.
- WordPress Registration Plugin Integration
- Add-ons for a better experience, both free and paid
- Collect email addresses using a widget, page, or form that you may customize.
- Partition your list to send different messages to various audiences.
- Built-in analytics to track how well your emails are doing.
5. Mail Optin
MailOptin is a WordPress pop-up and form builder plugin that allows users to build forms such as sign up and subscriptions. Pop-ups can also be used to add forms, tailored messaging, and call-to-actions to your site. Sidebar widgets, notification bars, and other features can be leveraged to accomplish this.
This plugin makes it simple to send email newsletters. After a new blog post is published, automated emails can be sent to all of your registered users or specific users, making it easier for you to interact with your subscribers.
Mail Optin Key Features:
- Availability of built-in analytics to help you make better decisions and improvements based on the information you’ve gathered.
- Exit-intent technology is present, allowing you to display a targeted opt-in when visitors are ready to depart your site.
- Allow customers or partners to send emails from WordPress without giving them access to your EMS account.
- New Post Notifications instantly inform your subscribers every time you post new content on your blog.
- Includes responsive and beautiful email templates for your newsletters.
The OptinMonster plugin, as its name implies, is a powerful tool that helps you develop your WordPress email list and gain more subscribers by using a variety of pop-ups and static forms. The tool includes a drag-and-drop editor that allows you to create your form from scratch or choose from various pre-built templates.
Amongst the most effective conversion optimization and lead generating toolkits is OptinMonster. This plugin can select the appropriate campaign type to show to your audience. As a result, you may create attractive pop-up campaigns, email subscription forms, sticky announcement bars, and many other features.
OptinMonster Key Features:
- Exit Intent technology detects visitor behaviour and sends them a targeted message just as they’re about to leave.
- Conversion Analytics provide you with the information you need to take action, such as which optin forms are the most effective and how to improve them for even better results.
- Geo-location targeting allows you to increase conversions by running campaigns based on the location of your visitors.
- Ability to maintain multi-step campaigns in order to increase conversions and sales.
- A/B Split testing makes it possible to compare the effectiveness of different designs, headlines, and content. It also provides suggestions for increasing your subscriber count, lead generation, and sales.
Icegram offers Email Subscribers & Newsletters, a WordPress plugin for email marketing that is simple and successful. As a fully-featured plugin, it meets the needs of everyone, whether you’re a blogger, website owner, marketer, or developer.
You can send welcome emails to new subscribers, and it can also send out automatic notifications to subscribers when recent posts are published. Additionally, an HTML editor can be used to create visually appealing broadcasts. As a result, you’ll have the opportunity to transmit these broadcasts to your subscribers.
Icegram Key Features:
- Keep the subscription box anywhere on your site to easily collect leads. You can do this with the widget, the form shortcode, or PHP code.
- Access control feature grants or restricts access to your subscribers for specific roles.
- Elegant design and a sleek user interface.
- Integrates with the most popular email marketing systems.
- There are various types of pop-ups and optins that work.
Bloom is a fantastic WordPress plugin created by the Elegant Themes team that will help you expand your email list and generate leads from your website. Growing an email list is undoubtedly one of the most crucial responsibilities for any blogger or website owner. Once you have a list of subscribers, you can contact them anytime you want, rather than wait for them to return to your site.
The Bloom WordPress plugin is one of the best solutions for converting website visitors into email subscribers.
Bloom Key Features:
- Optional Image Orientation.
- There are no limits on how many colours you can use.
- Fully responsive.
- Triggers for Automatic Fly-In and Pop-Up.
- Conversion and Email List Statistics.
You may use the Sendinblue WordPress plugin to develop lead capture forms, manage subscriber lists, create and send email marketing campaigns, and track your progress using the included reports. You can personalize components of your email to increase engagement with subscribers using the plugin’s drag-and-drop email editor. With the free version, you can send up to 300 emails every day.
Over 50,000 growing businesses use Sendinblue’s cloud-based digital marketing solutions, and its WordPress plugin integrates the platform’s capabilities directly into WordPress.
Signup forms can be created and integrated into many areas of your WordPress website. Sendinblue includes segmentation, extensive campaign analytics, and automation options for managing contact lists.
Sendinblue Key Features:
- Email design tool with drag-and-drop functionality.
- Numerous custom fields.
- Automated marketing.
- Emails for business transactions.
- Support for plugins.
- Locked Content Optins
10. Covert Pro
Convert Pro is a lead generation plugin that lets you make custom opt-in forms. It has an extensive template library, allowing you to create custom designs.
Convert Pro enables lead generating on a mobile device straightforward. You can ensure you’re not creating a difficult-to-navigate WordPress site with poorly designed opt-in pop-ups and boxes on your pages.
You can place an in-content form in the middle of your web page’s content. To display the pop-ups, paste the shortcodes between the content.
You may also utilize these forms as content locks to increase sales. You’ll put some subscriber-exclusive content beneath the locker with content lockers, and it’ll be unlocked once the user submits their email.
Covert Pro Key Features:
- Google Analytics integration
- AdBlock detection
- Exit-intent popups
- Ability to schedule the opt-in forms
- Page-level targeting
- Drag and drop editor
- Multi-step call-to-actions
- Ready-to-use templates that are conversion-optimized
- Referrer detection
Starting with email marketing is a terrific way to get started with your overall marketing objectives. However, it would be best to have a content marketing strategy in place before diving in. Whether you’re searching for a plugin to help you create stunning email or subscription forms or eye-catching pop-ups and newsletters to keep your audience engaged, we’ve got you covered.
Premium plugins can increase user engagement and, as a result, provide a strong return on investment for larger companies.